Festival of Lights in Pictures

10:03

Lyon,  5-8 December 2014

by night


We had two days packed with excitement and probably 300 pictures to prove it. Yes, I was going on someone's nerves by clicking  around every few minutes but in a nice way (most of the time). I just couldn't resist the beautiful sights, the history, the lights, the dance, the happy faces, the food, the shops.. and the crowd.. that didn't bother us one tiny bit because the things to enjoy and to appreciate kept coming and we felt like everything was made only for our pleasure.
I hope to give you my humble take on the food of the French capital of gastronomy soon enough, and in the meanwhile have a peak of a small part of what went through my objective during the Festival.





by day



You Might Also Like

7 comments