Biscotti Fridge Cake

08:50


 From time to time, I like to take a break from "serious" baking and make something quick and easy and of course delicious. This break coincided with my desire to do something with my beloved almond biscottis, which until now were reserved strictly for coffee dipping. Since I wanted to preserve the taste of biscottis as much as possible, the fridge cake idea came like the totally obvious choice.
 And do you still remember banana flavoured marshmallows covered in chocolate (on picture below)? Yes, I put that in as well.



Biscotti Fridge Cake

 150g dark chocolate
50g butter
2 tbps golden syrup
170 g almond biscotti, broken into pieces
70 g toasted, chopped walnuts
3 banana flavoured marshmallows 
50 gr white chocolate drops
 handful of candid fruit, I used pears

Line a shallow cake tin ( or mould of your choice) with cling film.
Melt the dark chocolate, golden syrup and butter, until the mixture is smooth and glossy, take it off the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Spoon into the tin and chill for few hours. 
To decorate drizzle with melted white chocolate, or simply sprinkle with some grated chocolate.



You Might Also Like

4 comments