Raspberry muffins

19:30


Raspberry and chocolate, always a winning combination, favourite to many. I'm not saying that I don't like it, I just prefer it with white chocolate, cut into a large chunks. This recipe has exactly that, fresh raspberries and chunks of white chocolate baked in a little bit of muffin batter. I believe that the original recipe was made by Nigella Lawson; I adopted it from internet awhile ago and made adjustments to my family's taste.



To make 12 small or 8 large muffins, you will need:
320 gr plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
150 gr sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
230 ml milk
50 gr melted butter
150 gr to 200 gr raspberries
100 gr white chocolate



Preheat the oven to 200 C/400 F/gas mark 6, chop chocolate and half the raspberries.
Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.


Melt the butter, whisk the eggs and vanilla extract in a separate bowl, then combine the two. 
Stir the liquids into a dry mixture until smooth, then carefully fold the chocolate first, then the raspberries.  


Fill up to 2/3 of the muffin cases and bake for half an hour, until they are well risen and firm.


You Might Also Like

2 comments